Tooth Fillings in Bingham Farms, MI
As much as we don’t like to think about it, most of us will have at least one cavity during our lifetime. Not to worry, however. The smile experts at Groth Dental, Dr. Groth, can use Bingham Farms tooth fillings to repair cavities and make your smile good as new.
Filling cavities in our office is easy because you can:
- Relax during treatment with dental sedation
- Feel more comfortable with cozy amenities like pillows and blankets
- Receive care right away with same-day appointments
- Treat tooth decay while maintaining your smile’s appearance
Call 248-965-4108 now for an appointment to repair your smile at Groth Dental. Our office is especially convenient for residents in the 48009, 48025, 48076, 48301, 48302, and 48320 ZIP codes.
Enjoy Discreet, Tooth-Colored Fillings
If dental fillings make you think of shiny metal that stands out and causes embarrassment, then you’ll appreciate our tooth-colored fillings. Rather than metal, our durable fillings are made from a composite resin material that is shaded to match the rest of your teeth.
With a dental filling from Groth Dental, you won’t have to worry about others noticing it when you talk, laugh, or eat. No one will even have to know it’s there. Plus, it should last for several years without requiring any special care on your part. Your dentist will place it, and you can forget all about it!
We Can Repair Your Smile No Matter What It Needs
Sometimes a standard filling isn’t quite enough to repair dental damage. In those cases, we offer other types of dental restorations that will do the trick:
- Inlays – These custom restorations are bonded to the top of your damaged tooth between the cusps.
- Onlays – Similar in design and function to inlays, onlays extend over the sides of the tooth for more extensive repair.
- Dental Crowns – We can cover a tooth with a natural-looking crown to strengthen and protect a weak or damaged tooth, prevent further damage, and restore your oral function.
When you need Bingham Farms tooth fillings, see the pros at Groth Dental. Call 248-965-4108 today for an appointment, and we’ll have your smile back in shape in no time! Plus, you can get 15 percent off the cost of your tooth repair with our dental membership plan.