If you have damaged or missing teeth, you owe it to yourself to discover all the benefits of dental implants in Bingham Farms. Dr. Groth use these replacement teeth roots to make it possible for you to enjoy the full beauty and function of your mouth again.
Implant restorations at Groth Dental can help you:Doctor Kevin Groth on dental implants Read Transcript
Things happen. Sometimes teeth break. They fracture and we can't do something to save that tooth. In the past, we would often go to bridges. Sometimes those surrounding teeth are not stable enough to support something like a bridge. Then you're putting more forces on those and then they can break. What I love to do when a patient is missing a tooth is something called a dental implant. It looks like a tooth. It feels like a tooth, and ultimately you don't have to even touch the adjacent teeth in order to save the tooth. When we restore it, I work with a laboratory that knows exactly what they need to do to give the patient the best outcome so they can feel confident when they do bite. They're not having any discomfort. They're not having any issues. They feel like they can eat again just as well as they did before they lost that tooth, if not better.
- Choose anything you want from the menu when dining out
- Improve your oral health and overall health
- Chew and digest foods easily for better nutrition
- Look younger, healthier, and more successful
- Feel confident about your great-looking smile
You can also receive a 15 percent discount on your implant restoration with our membership plan! Call Groth Dental today at 248-965-4108 to schedule an implant consultation. Be sure to ask our staff about our comfort amenities and laughing gas.
Our Implant Expertise Helps You Smile Proudly For Life
Dental implant technology has come a long way in recent decades. Although teeth implants have been around for centuries, today’s implants are marvels of restorative dentistry. These small posts are usually made from titanium, a metal that fuses naturally with your jawbone. As a result, your new teeth can last for decades, possibly a lifetime!
Once implants are placed by an oral surgeon and the fusion process is complete, we will secure your restorations to them. Our team has several options available for your new replacement teeth, including:
- Implant-Supported Crowns – Our lab partner can craft a new crown that your dentist will attach to the top of the implant. It will restore all your chewing ability.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – This type of bridge will anchor to at least two teeth implants and fill in the gaps in your smile.
- Implant Dentures – We can attach a set of dentures to your implants, giving you a far superior result than traditional dentures.
- All-on-4® Treatment – Using just four implants per arch, we can secure a full row of lifelike and functional fixed teeth.
You can get your beautiful smile back using dental implants in Bingham Farms. Call 248-965-4108 today to schedule your consultation. You can also . We’re open for early morning appointments for your convenience.