If you have damaged or missing teeth, you owe it to yourself to discover all the benefits of teeth implants. Dr. Groth and Dr. Miller use these replacement teeth roots to make it possible for our patients to enjoy the full beauty and function of their mouths again. Bingham Farms dental implants from Groth Dental can help you:Doctor Kevin Groth on dental implants Read Transcript
Things happen. Sometimes teeth break. They fracture and we can't do something to save that tooth. In the past, we would often go to bridges. Sometimes those surrounding teeth are not stable enough to support something like a bridge. Then you're putting more forces on those and then they can break. What I love to do when a patient is missing a tooth is something called a dental implant. It looks like a tooth. It feels like a tooth, and ultimately you don't have to even touch the adjacent teeth in order to save the tooth. When we restore it, I work with a laboratory that knows exactly what they need to do to give the patient the best outcome so they can feel confident when they do bite. They're not having any discomfort. They're not having any issues. They feel like they can eat again just as well as they did before they lost that tooth, if not better.
- Open up your menu options instead of relying on soft, tasteless food
- Smile with full confidence that your teeth are attractive
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Digest foods better through more complete chewing
- Look younger, healthier, and more successful
You can get 15 percent off your implant restoration with our membership plan. Call Groth Dental today at 248-965-4108 to schedule an implants consultation. Be sure to ask our staff about our comfort amenities and laughing gas.
Rely on Our Implant Expertise
Dental implant technology has come a long way in recent decades. Although teeth implants have been around for centuries, today’s implants are truly marvels of restorative dentistry. These small posts are usually made from titanium, as this metal will actually fuse with your jawbone and become one with it. As a result, your implants can last for decades, possibly a lifetime!
Once implants are placed by an oral surgeon and the fusion process is complete, our team has several options available for your new replacement teeth, including:
- Implant-Supported Crowns – Our lab partner can craft a new crown that your dentist can attach to the top of the implant. It will restore almost all your chewing ability.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – This type of bridge will anchor to at least two dental implants and fill in the gaps in your smile.
- Implant Dentures – We can attach a set of dentures to your implants, giving you a denture experience that is far superior to that of traditional dentures.
- All-on-4® Treatment – Using just four implants per arch, we can secure a full row of beautiful and functional fixed teeth.
Get back your beautiful smile using dental implants in Bingham Farms. Call us today to schedule your consultation: 248-965-4108. We’re open for early morning appointments for your convenience.