If you have damaged or missing teeth, you owe it to yourself to discover all the benefits of teeth implants. Dr. Groth and Dr. Miller use these replacement teeth roots to make it possible for our patients to enjoy the full beauty and function of their mouths again. Bingham Farms dental implants from Groth Dental can help you:
- Open up your menu options instead of relying on soft, tasteless food
- Smile with full confidence that your teeth are attractive
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Digest foods better through more complete chewing
- Look younger, healthier, and more successful
You can get 15 percent off your implant restoration with our membership plan. Call Groth Dental today at 248-965-4108 to schedule an implants consultation. Be sure to ask our staff about our comfort amenities and laughing gas.
Rely on Our Implant Expertise
Dental implant technology has come a long way in recent decades. Although teeth implants have been around for centuries, today’s implants are truly marvels of restorative dentistry. These small posts are usually made from titanium, as this metal will actually fuse with your jawbone and become one with it. As a result, your implants can last for decades, possibly a lifetime!
Once implants are placed by an oral surgeon and the fusion process is complete, our team has several options available for your new replacement teeth, including:
- Implant-Supported Crowns – Our lab partner can craft a new crown that your dentist can attach to the top of the implant. It will restore almost all your chewing ability.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – This type of bridge will anchor to at least two dental implants and fill in the gaps in your smile.
- Implant Dentures – We can attach a set of dentures to your implants, giving you a denture experience that is far superior to that of traditional dentures.
- All-on-4® Treatment – Using just four implants per arch, we can secure a full row of beautiful and functional fixed teeth.
Get back your beautiful smile using dental implants in Bingham Farms. Call us today to schedule your consultation: 248-965-4108. We’re open for early morning appointments for your convenience.