Dental Crowns and Bridges in Bingham Farms, MI
When you’re suffering with failing teeth that don’t work as they should, or if you’re missing one or more teeth, dental crowns and bridges in Bingham Farms may be just what your smile needs. Using these dental restorations, Dr. Groth can rebuild your smile and your bite so you will be able to:
- Resume the full, comfortable function of your mouth
- Enjoy all your favorite foods again and open up new menu options
- Prevent further dental problems and help keep your whole body healthy
- Make better first impressions in your social and professional life
- Smile with full confidence because your teeth are in great shape
Call the Groth Dental team today at 248-965-4108 to schedule a consultation for crowns or bridges. We’re open for early morning appointments three days a week. Plus, laughing gas is always available if you need help relaxing.
Improve Your Smile & Your Life With Dental Restorations
Having a full set of beautiful, healthy, and fully functional teeth can dramatically impact your life. You’ll feel more confident, and you won’t have to pick and choose what you’re able to eat. At Groth Dental, we offer a variety of teeth restorations using crowns and bridges, including:
- Individual Crowns For Tooth Repair – Our lab partner will make a beautiful, sturdy crown to cap your damaged or diseased tooth. It will function like a real tooth and blend in nicely with your smile.
- Fixed Dental Bridges – We can fuse a series of crowns together to replace one or more teeth and fill the gaps in your smile. Not only will you look great, but you’ll be able to eat normally and comfortably again.
- Implant-Supported Crowns – To replace a single missing tooth, we can secure a crown to a dental implant that an oral surgeon has placed in your jaw. The implant will give you a strong, natural bite and help keep your jawbone healthy.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – Using two or more implants, we can replace several missing teeth in a row. Your new bridge should give you great performance and last for many years.
- Inlays and Onlays – Sometimes known as “partial crowns,” these restorations are used to repair dental damage that’s too extensive for a standard filling but not enough to require an entire crown.
No matter which restorative service you receive, you’ll get a 15 percent discount if you’re enrolled in our membership plan.
Our Bingham Farms dental crowns and bridges can change your life! Call Groth Dental today at 248-965-4108 to schedule a consultation, or .