When you’re suffering with failing teeth that don’t work as they should, or if you’re missing one or more teeth, dental crowns and bridges in Bingham Farms may be just what your smile needs. Using these dental restorations, Dr. Groth or Dr. Miller can rebuild your smile and your bite so you will be able to:Doctor Renee Miller on dental crowns and bridges Read Transcript
Dental crowns can be used for a variety of reasons. Sometimes it's because a patient has broken a tooth and we need to put it all back together. Sometimes it's for cosmetic reasons. Patients want to improve their confidence, their smile, the shade of the tooth, the shape of their tooth. So crowns can really offer a variety of different solutions for a patient, and we find the ways to be more preventative and engaging crowns is a great tool. So whether a patient has broken a tooth or they have a very large filling that they feel is breaking down, they've had plenty of dental work on one tooth and they feel that that tooth is just exhausted from the treatment. Many times crowns can offer a preventative approach and as opposed to losing a tooth, having an implant placed, which is a great alternative. But crowns can really serve as a great way to prevent further damage to a tooth surface and restore form and function, and aesthetics.
When someone loses a tooth, we have various options in how we can either restore that tooth back or help the overall function of that side of the mouth, for example. And one of those options is a dental bridge. Dental bridges allow within one visit for a patient to walk home with that tooth replaced. And that is incomparable. Implants are another great option for tooth replacement options. And we know the success rate is great. Some patients, unfortunately, are not good candidates for implants, whether it's health conditions or other contraindications. So dental bridges are a great runner up for a single tooth or a multiple tooth replacement.
- Resume the full, comfortable function of your mouth
- Enjoy all your favorite foods again and open up new menu options
- Prevent further dental problems and help keep your whole body healthy
- Make better first impressions in your social and professional life
- Smile with full confidence because your teeth are in great shape
Call the Groth Dental team today at 248-965-4108 to schedule a consultation for crowns or bridges. We’re open for early morning appointments three days a week. Plus, laughing gas is always available if you need help relaxing.
Improve Your Smile & Your Life With Dental Restorations
Having a full set of beautiful, healthy, and fully functional teeth can dramatically impact your life. You’ll feel more confident, and you won’t have to pick and choose what you’re able to eat. At Groth Dental, we offer a variety of teeth restorations using crowns and bridges, including:
- Individual Crowns For Tooth Repair – Our lab partner will make a beautiful, sturdy crown to cap your damaged or diseased tooth. It will function like a real tooth and blend in nicely with your smile.
- Fixed Dental Bridges – We can fuse a series of crowns together to replace one or more teeth and fill the gaps in your smile. Not only will you look great, but you’ll be able to eat normally and comfortably again.
- Implant-Supported Crowns – To replace a single missing tooth, we can secure a crown to a dental implant that an oral surgeon has placed in your jaw. The implant will give you a strong, natural bite and help keep your jawbone healthy.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – Using two or more implants, we can replace several missing teeth in a row. Your new bridge should give you great performance and last for many years.
- Inlays and Onlays – Sometimes known as “partial crowns,” these restorations are used to repair dental damage that’s too extensive for a standard filling but not enough to require an entire crown.
No matter which restorative service you receive, you’ll get a 15 percent discount if you’re enrolled in our membership plan.
Our Bingham Farms dental crowns and bridges can change your life! Call Groth Dental today at 248-965-4108 to schedule a consultation, or .