Opt For One Office For Your Family’s Oral Care
We know that every patient who visits our office is very important. By being familiar with you and your loved ones, we are able to deliver the very best care that we can at Groth Dental.
Among the advantages of visiting our practice is that we can meet the dental needs of individuals at different phases of life. By using modern-day techniques and technology, you can count on reliable and efficient care.
Our dedication to personalized care consists of convenience options to help you feel at ease in our office. Our dental sedation and advanced technology allow your treatments to be pain-free and streamlined, too. We wish to make it easy for you to get the benefits of our services:
- General Dentistry – We emphasize preventive care with dental cleanings and examinations. However, we are prepared to handle problems like gum disease when necessary. Together, we can keep your family’s mouths free of decay and gum issues.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – You can have the smile of your dream with our cosmetic care. Expert whitening, dental veneers, and tooth bonding are a few ways we can improve the look of your teeth.
- Invisalign – Crooked teeth, gaps in your smile, and misaligned bites can leave you feeling uncomfortable about your smile. Invisalign aligners can offer you a discreet way to correct your teeth.
- Restorative Dentistry – Decayed, harmed, and dislocated teeth can affect your joy and your oral health. We can repair or replace teeth at our office.
- Dental Implants – If you do need to have teeth restored, implants can act as replacement roots to protect your dentures, bridges, or crowns for a lifetime.
Everybody at Groth Dental wishes to keep you and your loved ones pleased and healthy. We go out of our way to make dental checkups worry-free and relaxing. You also should ask about our in-house membership plan to manage the costs of your regular treatments.
You can get compassionate care from our family dentist. In Farmington, MI, call 248-965-4108 now to get an appointment at Groth Dental.