Full-Mouth Reconstruction in Bingham Farms, MI
It’s no fun going through life with badly damaged or missing teeth. There are too many delicious foods out there to try and a world of reasons to smile. With a full-mouth reconstruction in Bingham Farms, you could get all your teeth back and start living the life you want.
Your restorative treatment at Groth Dental will help you:
- Enjoy the full, comfortable use of your mouth
- Eat a wider variety of delicious, healthy foods
- Maintain better oral and overall health
- Make your speech plainer and easier to understand
- Regain your bright, beautiful smile and self-confidence
Take advantage of a 15 percent discount when you enroll in our membership plan! Call Groth Dental today at 248-965-4108 to schedule your consultation. Be sure to ask about laughing gas if you’re nervous about your procedure.
Rebuild Your Mouth With a Dental Reconstruction
A full-mouth rehabilitation involves various restorative and cosmetic treatments, depending on your specific needs. Your journey begins with a comprehensive oral exam, plus your dentist will review all records of your past dental treatment and take X-rays to assess your oral health.
Dr. Groth is well-equipped to handle your treatment, as he has served as an adjunct clinical faculty member at the University of Michigan School of Dentistry and is currently serving as the Assistant Clinical Director of the Society of Comprehensive Dentists. He will use his expertise to develop a treatment plan to correct your dental health issues and give you a beautiful smile.
Once you have discussed and approved your plan and know what to expect, we will begin the process of rebuilding your mouth. Your customized treatment plan may include procedures like:
- Dental Implants – Dental implants can replace any number of missing teeth by attaching them to crowns, bridges, and full or partial dentures.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Crowns can create dental bridges to replace your missing teeth, or we can use them to cover and protect teeth that have been damaged by decay or trauma.
- Inlays and Onlays – Inlays and onlays are a cost-effective way to restore the chewing surfaces of your teeth. They’re often used as an alternative to full crowns for teeth with less extensive damage.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers are a great solution for hiding stains, gaps, and imperfections in the teeth, as well as repairing minor chips and cracks. While they are usually considered a cosmetic treatment, they are also very useful for full-mouth restorations.
- Partial or Full Denture – Partial dentures are a budget-friendly way to restore one or more missing teeth. In cases where most teeth in one or both arches of your mouth are damaged and require extraction, we may recommend a full denture, either traditional or implant-supported.
Get started on your Bingham Farms full-mouth reconstruction soon. To visit Groth Dental, call us today at 248-965-4108 or .