It’s no fun going through life with badly damaged or missing teeth. There are too many delicious foods out there to try and a world of smiles to make. With a Bingham Farms full-mouth reconstruction from Groth Dental, you could get all your teeth back.
Dr. Groth is well-equipped to handle your treatment, as he has served as an adjunct clinical faculty member at the University of Michigan School of Dentistry and is currently serving as the Assistant Clinical Director of the Society of Comprehensive Dentists. Your treatment from him or Dr. Miller can help you:
- Enjoy a wider variety of delicious and nutritious menu options
- Smile with confidence again knowing you have all your teeth
- Improve your oral and overall health
- Look younger, healthier, and more robust
- Make your speech plainer and easier to understand
Enjoy a 15 percent discount if you’re enrolled in our membership plan! Call Groth Dental today to schedule your consultation: 248-965-4108. Be sure to ask about laughing gas if you’re nervous about your procedure.
Rebuild Your Mouth With Our Full-Mouth Reconstruction
A full-mouth rehabilitation involves various restorative and cosmetic treatments, depending on your specific needs. Your journey begins with a comprehensive oral exam, plus your dentist will review all records of your past dental treatment and take X-rays to assess your oral health.
Your dentist will use all of this information to develop a treatment plan to correct your dental health issues and give you a beautiful smile. Once you have discussed and approved your plan and you know what to expect, the treatment process will begin.
Below is a list of commonly used procedures for full-mouth reconstructions:
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are often used with a crown to replace a single missing tooth. However, they can also be used with dental bridges or dentures, restoring multiple rows or full arches of missing teeth.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Crowns can be used to support bridges and replace your missing teeth, or they can be used on their own to cover and protect teeth that have been damaged by decay or trauma.
- Inlays and Onlays – Inlays and onlays are a cost-effective way to restore the chewing surfaces of your teeth. They’re often used as an alternative to dental crowns for teeth with less extensive damage.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers are used to cover up stains, gaps, and imperfections in the teeth, as well as minor chips and cracks. While they are usually considered a cosmetic treatment, they are also very useful for full-mouth restorations.
- Partial or Full Denture – Partial dentures are a cost-effective way to restore one or more missing teeth. In cases where the majority of teeth in one or both arches of your mouth are damaged and require extraction, we may recommend a full denture, either traditional or implant-supported.
Get started on your Bingham Farms full-mouth reconstruction soon. Call Groth Dental today at 248-965-4108 to schedule an appointment.