Don’t suffer in pain any longer than you need to! The experienced smile team at Groth Dental has many ways to relieve your Bingham Farms dental pain and help you feel better quickly. Plus, we offer same-day emergency appointments whenever possible. A visit with Dr. Groth or Dr. Miller will include:
- Fast care to get your smile back on track
- Inhaled anesthetic, if needed, to help you relax and feel comfortable
- Soothing amenities like pillows, blankets, TVs, and headphones
- Care from our trained, compassionate staff
Call us now to get the help you need: 248-965-4108. We can even see patients of record at night and on weekends. Our address is 32100 Telegraph Road, Suite 195 in Bingham Farms, not far from Franklin Cider Mill.
We’ll Stop Your Pain So You Can Feel Better Soon
There’s no need to put up with a hurting mouth, especially when you have dental experts like Dr. Kevin Groth and Dr. Renee Miller around to help. No matter what kind of shape your smile is in currently, our dental team can turn it around.
Below are a few types of painful dental situations we frequently treat, along with the immediate steps you should take if you experience one of them:
- Broken Tooth – Retrieve the broken pieces and bring them to your appointment. Ice or a cold compress will help with pain and swelling.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Retrieve the tooth by the crown (top part), not the roots. Place it in a container of milk, salt water, or saliva and bring it with you to your emergency appointment.
- Loose Crown – Use a small amount of dental cement or toothpaste to secure the crown back into place if possible.
- Toothache – Rinse your mouth with warm water, then apply an ice pack to the outside of your cheek to help reduce swelling and pain.
Don’t put up with dental pain in Bingham Farms! Call Groth Dental now at 248-965-4108 for a same-day emergency appointment.