Visiting your dentist regularly is one of the basic ways to ensure that your smile stays beautiful and that you maintain optimal oral health. Here at Groth Dental, we provide Bingham Farms general dentistry that is designed to do just that. Drs. Groth and Miller, along with our dedicated team, offer general dental services that will help you:Doctor Renee Miller on general dentistry Read Transcript
As your general dentist, we like to think of your mouth as the door to your body, and with that being said, we like to make sure that we're helping our patients truly encompass what it means to be healthy, including a healthy oral cavity. With that being said, we take high priority in understanding a patient's health history, walking through updates on medications, and contraindications to treatment, and making sure that we're providing the most safe environment for our patients.
As part of our regular routine evaluations with our patients, we look at the body in a holistic standpoint, and we understand that many systemic conditions can manifest in the oral cavity first, and by us understanding the correlation between different factors that can relate to sleep apnea, different cardiovascular diseases, risk for stroke and heart attack, and so, all of these factors are really important for us to understand as your dentist, and how we can help screen and prevent complications down the road in your overall health.
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Keep your smile looking its best
- Catch and treat small oral problems early
- Avoid the need for more extensive dental work down the road
- Lessen your risk of experiencing a dental emergency
- Continue to eat comfortably and enjoy all your favorite foods
Maintain your beautiful smile with our general dental care. Call Groth Dental today at 248-965-4108 to schedule your next visit. Be sure to ask about our dental membership plan that will save your family money on your dental care.
Rely on Us For Exceptional General Dental Care
Helping you maintain a beautiful, healthy smile is one of our top priorities at Groth Dental. We’re committed to delivering you personalized dental care in a comfortable environment. The more you enjoy your treatment here, the more likely you are to keep up with your routine visits so you can enjoy a great-looking smile.
Below are a few of our general dental services that we offer our patients:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – When you visit us for your routine checkup, you’ll receive one of the most comprehensive exams and best cleanings around! We use top-notch technology like the EMS AIRFLOW® Master power scaler to remove built-up plaque, tartar, and bacteria from your teeth. Your dentist will also thoroughly inspect your teeth, gums, and mouth for signs of any problems. You’ll leave with a fresh, clean mouth and peace of mind about your oral health!
- Fluoride Treatments and Trays – When fluoride is applied directly to the teeth it will help remineralize and strengthen your tooth enamel to help you avoid cavities. Fluoride can even reverse tooth decay if applied early enough. For cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy and radiotherapy, we can provide special fluoride trays to help you maintain healthy teeth and gums.
- Tooth Sealants – Sealants are applied to the biting surfaces of certain teeth to form a protective barrier against bacteria that can cause tooth decay. They are painted on as a liquid, then they dry as a thin film of plastic. They are especially beneficial for kids, but adults can benefit from sealants as well.
- Periodontal Treatment – If we find evidence of gum disease during your dental exam, you may require periodontal care. We’ll use EMS hygiene units that remove plaque and bacteria from around and beneath your gumline. This specialized treatment will help restore your gum health and eliminate red, puffy, and bleeding gums.
- Custom Athletic Mouthguards – Our professionally made appliances will keep your or your child’s teeth intact during sports. A custom-fit mouthguard will provide better protection, fit better, and last longer than store-bought appliances.
Make sure your smile looks and functions like it should with general dentistry in Bingham Farms. Call Groth Dental today at 248-965-4108 to schedule an appointment. You can also .