General Dentist in Bingham Farms, MI
Visiting your general dentist in Bingham Farms for routine care is one of the best ways to ensure you maintain a beautiful smile and optimal oral health. At Groth Dental, we provide general dentistry services designed to do just that. Drs. Groth, along with our dedicated team, offer modern treatments that will help you:
- Catch and treat small oral problems early
- Avoid the need for more extensive dental work later
- Lessen your risk of experiencing a dental emergency
- Enjoy eating all your favorite foods comfortably
- Have peace of mind about your oral health
- Feel great about sharing your bright, healthy smile
Protect your beautiful smile with our general dental care. Call Groth Dental today at 248-965-4108 to schedule your next visit. Be sure to ask about our dental membership plan that will save your family money!
Rely on Us For Exceptional Dental Health
Helping you maintain a beautiful, healthy smile is one of our top priorities at Groth Dental. We’re committed to delivering you personalized dental care in a comfortable environment. The more you enjoy your treatment here, the more likely you are to keep up with your routine visits so you can enjoy a great-looking smile.
Below are a few of the general dental services that we offer our patients:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – During your routine checkup, we use technology like the EMS AIRFLOW® Master power scaler to remove built-up plaque, tartar, and bacteria from your teeth. We’ll also thoroughly inspect your mouth and suggest a treatment plan if we detect any problems.
- Fluoride Treatments and Trays – We can apply fluoride directly to your teeth to remineralize and strengthen your enamel, which can prevent cavities and even reverse tooth decay. For cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy and radiotherapy, we can also provide special fluoride trays to help you maintain healthy teeth and gums.
- Tooth Sealants – Applying sealants to the biting surfaces of certain teeth creates a protective barrier against decay-causing bacteria, a benefit to patients of all ages. Sealants are painted on as a liquid, then dry into a thin plastic film that blends in with your tooth’s natural color.
- Periodontal Treatment – If we spot redness, swelling, bleeding, and other signs of periodontal infection during your dental exam, we can provide specialized treatment using our EMS hygiene unit. It will remove plaque and bacteria from around and beneath your gumline and restore your gum health.
- Custom Athletic Mouthguards – For the athletes in your family, we can create custom mouthguards that keep teeth and gums intact during sports. A professionally made appliance provides better protection, comfort, and durability than store-bought mouthguards.
Achieve and maintain a healthy smile with help from your general dentist in Bingham Farms. Call Groth Dental today at 248-965-4108 to schedule an appointment. You can also .