The team at Groth Dental understands how frustrating daily life can be when you have failing or missing teeth. You’re not able to eat what you want, plus you may suffer from embarrassment caused by the condition of your mouth. We want to help make your life easier! Dr. Groth and Dr. Miller provide Bingham Farms restorative dentistry that can rebuild your smile and your bite. Their expert care can help you:Doctor Kevin Groth on restorative dentistry Read Transcript
Teeth are going to break down, you're going to start losing things. Decay happens. You might get cracks, lost teeth, whatever it may be, and we have to fix it. That's something that we don't want to have spaces in between our teeth. We don't want to have teeth that are in pain. We don't want to have things that are crumpling and decaying. And the beauty with dentistry nowadays, we have so many great options. We have so many amazing fillings that last a tremendous amount of time if it's done well. If you lose a tooth, we can do some implants and we can restore things. So it feels and looks like a natural tooth. You don't have to go to dentures, you don't have to go to partials that people really quite frankly don't necessarily really like. So you don't have to have something that's removable in your mouth.
And when you can have the effect of giving somebody a longterm stable approach towards their dental care, I want my patients to live to 100, and I want them to have all their teeth until they're 100. And we have that at this practice. I can think of several patients in my office right now that are in their late 90s early, early 100s and they still have a multitude of teeth. And it's because we've allowed them the opportunity to take care of themselves from a dental perspective. And that's my ultimate goal, right? I want you to keep your teeth. I want you to have the most conservative treatment done and the most predictable and longterm solution for that.
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Smile with more confidence that your teeth are healthy and look great
- Talk more plainly so you can be understood the first time
- Increase your self-esteem
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Eliminate pain and discomfort caused by failing teeth
- Prevent the need for more extensive oral treatments in the future
Call the team at Groth Dental for restorative dentistry services to get your smile back into shape: 248-965-4108. Our office is located at 32100 Telegraph Road, Suite 195 – not far from Franklin Cider Mill.
Our Team Will Make Your Smile Whole Again with Restorative Dentistry
We offer several types of restorative dentistry that can simplify your life:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our fillings will repair tooth decay and blend in naturally with your other teeth.
- Root Canal Treatment – Your dentist will remove the diseased inner portion of your tooth, save the tooth from extraction, and eliminate your nagging toothache.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These restorations can repair damaged teeth and replace missing teeth to fill in gaps in your smile.
- Inlays and Onlays – When a standard filling isn’t enough but a full crown isn’t needed, these “partial crowns” are used to repair tooth damage and make eating easier.
- Dentures – We offer several types of dentures, including full, partial, and implant dentures.
- Dental Implant Restoration – Dr. Groth or Dr. Miller can secure crowns, bridges, dentures, or full arches of fixed teeth to your implants to give you back your smile and your bite.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – We’ll design a unique treatment plan to restore all your teeth so you can eat comfortably and smile with complete confidence.
Relax & Leave Everything to Us
When you come to Groth Dental for your restorative dental treatment, our experienced team will make sure your visit is as comfortable as possible. Not only do we offer a beverage station, TVs in every room, Netflix, and Hulu, but you can also choose to completely relax with laughing gas. It will give you an all-over feeling of euphoria and help you forget about dentistry. Its effects will wear off as soon as your procedure is complete, however, and you’ll be able to drive yourself home with no problem.