The team at Groth Dental understands how frustrating daily life can be when you have failing or missing teeth. You’re not able to eat what you want, plus you may suffer from embarrassment caused by the condition of your mouth. We want to help make your life easier! Dr. Groth and Dr. Miller provide Bingham Farms restorative dentistry that can rebuild your smile and your bite. Their expert care can help you:
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Smile with more confidence that your teeth are healthy and look great
- Talk more plainly so you can be understood the first time
- Increase your self-esteem
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Eliminate pain and discomfort caused by failing teeth
- Prevent the need for more extensive oral treatments in the future
Call the team at Groth Dental today to get your smile back into shape: 248-965-4108. Our office is located at 32100 Telegraph Road, Suite 195 – not far from Franklin Cider Mill.
Our Team Will Make Your Smile Whole Again
We offer several types of restorative dentistry that can simplify your life:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our fillings will repair tooth decay and blend in naturally with your other teeth.
- Root Canal Treatment – Your dentist will remove the diseased inner portion of your tooth, save the tooth from extraction, and eliminate your nagging toothache.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These restorations can repair damaged teeth and replace missing teeth to fill in gaps in your smile.
- Inlays and Onlays – When a standard filling isn’t enough but a full crown isn’t needed, these “partial crowns” are used to repair tooth damage and make eating easier.
- Dentures – We offer several types of dentures, including full, partial, and implant dentures.
- Dental Implant Restoration – Dr. Groth or Dr. Miller can secure crowns, bridges, dentures, or full arches of fixed teeth to your implants to give you back your smile and your bite.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – We’ll design a unique treatment plan to restore all your teeth so you can eat comfortably and smile with complete confidence.
Relax & Leave Everything to Us
When you come to Groth Dental for your restorative dental treatment, our experienced team will make sure your visit is as comfortable as possible. Not only do we offer a beverage station, TVs in every room, Netflix, and Hulu, but you can also choose to completely relax with laughing gas. It will give you an all-over feeling of euphoria and help you forget about dentistry. Its effects will wear off as soon as your procedure is complete, however, and you’ll be able to drive yourself home with no problem.