Virtually all (99.7 percent) people polled in a recent study on cosmetic dentistry believe that a smile is a valuable social asset. That’s why yours needs to be as beautiful as possible. You want a smile that tells the world you’re vibrant and successful. Bingham Farms teeth whitening is your ticket to a radiant, sparkling smile.
Our treatment at Groth Dental can help you:Doctor Kevin Groth on teeth whitening Read Transcript
We have a lot of patients that come in because they drink coffee, tea, wine, whatever it may be that stains their teeth and when you can have an effect of ridding those external stains, it really makes a tremendous difference in terms of helping the confidence of the person's smile. So oftentimes what we do is we use a combination of our hygiene department doing the air polisher to get rid of some of that external staining. But then also they sit in our chairs and for about an hour and a half we sit there and apply an external bleaching agent that can whiten up the teeth back to where we want them to be. It's very comfortable, very minimal sensitivity afterwards and the results are fantastic and then on top of that, we also give some whitening trays that can be used as a maintenance. So not only do you get the teeth whiter. But then now you can also maintain it at home.
So if you have something like a wedding or a big event that may be coming up that you want to just whiten up your teeth a couple of shades, it's an easy solution. It's affordable and it's something that I find to be far more effective than anything over the counter can do for you.
- Look years younger with a bright, healthy-looking smile
- Make positive impressions when meeting new people
- Move up in your career and professional life
- Feel more relaxed in social and romantic settings
- Enjoy the confidence that your teeth look their best
Call 248-965-4108 today to get started on your new smile. You’ll find our office on Telegraph Road, not far from Franklin Cider Mill.
Change Your Life With Professional Whitening
There’s no use living with a dull, darkened smile when you don’t have to. The smile experts at Groth Dental offer our patients the time-tested and proven Opalescence teeth whitening system. We use it exclusively because it offers our patients a completely safe opportunity for a dramatically whiter smile.
You can take your choice of whitening methods:
- In-Office Treatment – We will carefully apply the special Opalescence whitening gel to your teeth, and in a matter of minutes, your teeth will be several shades whiter. If you have a special event like a wedding or reunion coming up, in-office treatment is the perfect way to boost your confidence and brighten your smile quickly.
- At-Home Treatment – Whiten your teeth on your own time with an Opalescence take-home kit. Apply the treatment while reading, watching TV, or just lounging around, and in just a few days, you’ll have a whiter, brighter smile!
Many patients include whitening treatment as part of a comprehensive plan to make over their smiles. It’s a great finishing touch after Invisalign or gum reshaping. Regardless, you’ll always have our experienced staff available if you have any questions about your treatment. That’s something you can’t get out of a box you buy off the shelf!