Bring Your Loved Ones to See Us For Great Family Dental Care
We understand the value of quality family dentistry, and we enjoy taking care of families. You can feel great trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, as we have years of experience assisting our patients who want to improve their oral health and preserve healthy smiles. If you or a family member feels anxious about dental care, we have a patient-first approach to keep you calm, relaxed, and free from pain.
Young or old, your family members’ oral care needs can be met at Groth Dental. We provide a range of great dental services, all of which can be personalized for you. These services include:
- General Dentistry – Keep your smile in top shape with routine examinations, gum disease treatment, fluoride treatment, and bad breath treatment.
- Dental Implants – These artificial teeth roots will provide you back your smile and aid protect your jawbone. Come in and discover all the benefits of dental implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These restorations can reconstruct your smile and make it easier to enjoy all your favorite foods again.
- Dentures – Replace entire rows of missing teeth or simply a few missing teeth. We offer several kinds of dentures and will help you select the ones best for you.
- Oral Surgery – Our services can assist restore your oral health and prevent additional issues. Solutions include teeth extraction, ridge augmentations, and bone grafts.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get the lovely smile you’ve been dreaming about. We offer veneers, teeth bleaching, gum reshaping, and facial rejuvenation treatments.
- Restorative Dentistry – When your teeth are missing or declining, your dentist here has the treatments you need to fix your smile and help you delight in mealtimes again.
- TMJ Treatment – Say goodbye to a sore, hurting jaw with help from a custom oral appliance. It will also assist eliminate harmful teeth grinding.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Enjoy better sleep with a treatment to help you breathe easier and snore less.
Bring your loved ones to a family dentist in Franklin, MI who cares. We can’t wait to meet you at Groth Dental.