Dental surgery is sometimes required to keep a patient’s mouth in top oral health. If you find yourself needing oral surgery in Bingham Farms, Groth Dental is a great place to have it done. Our experienced dentists and trained staff will make sure your procedure goes smoothly. Other benefits of having your surgical procedure performed here include:
- Laughing gas to help you relax throughout the entire process
- Comfort amenities like pillows, blankets, TVs, headphones, and a beverage station
- Early morning hours that make scheduling easy
- A commitment to providing excellent smile care in a comfortable environment
- Our dentists’ achievements, including Dr. Groth’s former position as an adjunct clinical faculty member at the University of Michigan School of Dentistry and current work as the Assistant Clinical Director of the Society of Comprehensive Dentists
Call us today if you think you need an oral surgery procedure: 248-965-4108. We’re located at 32100 Telegraph Road, Suite 195 in Bingham Farms.
Get Your Mouth Back Into Shape With Dental Surgery
Our dentists at Groth Dental have substantial experience performing surgical procedures. There are several types of oral surgery we routinely carry out here, including:
- Tooth Extractions – Your dentist will always try to save your tooth whenever possible, but if removal is required, they’ll make sure to do it quickly and comfortably.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – If these “third molars” are coming in crooked, are in the wrong location, or are crowding your other teeth, then we can remove them to help maintain your oral health.
- Bone Grafts – If a weak jawbone is keeping you from getting dental implants, we can add bone material to your jawbone to help stimulate the growth of new bone cells.
- Ridge Augmentations – Your dentist can build up the tissue and bone on your jaw ridge, either to make it more aesthetically pleasing or to prepare your mouth for implants.