Dental surgery is sometimes required to keep a patient’s mouth in top oral health. If you find yourself needing oral surgery in Bingham Farms, Groth Dental is a great place to have it done. Our experienced dentists and trained staff will make sure your procedure goes smoothly. Other benefits of having your surgical procedure performed here include:Doctor Kevin Groth on oral surgery Read Transcript
Teeth break down. Teeth become infected, and ultimately you can have so much pain that can come from these situations. They say that oral pain is one of the worst types of pain that you can experience in the body. With oral surgery, we can take care of that, and comfortably and predictably well. I have patients that didn't even realize they had this discomfort going on and how it related to their whole body, but as soon as we took out that tooth, they felt immediately better. I've been trained by some of the world's best to give my patients the confidence knowing that I can help them by removing a tooth. It could be from decayed teeth. Wisdom teeth may be impacting the way their teeth are coming together. Just by removing teeth, there's a tremendous amount of comfort that can result after the fact. Far more important to get that teeth out or else it's going to cause a ton of other issues that can result from, not only your oral health, but the rest of your body.
- Laughing gas to help you relax throughout the entire process
- Comfort amenities like pillows, blankets, TVs, and headphones in a private care room
- Early morning hours that make scheduling easy and convenient
- A commitment to providing excellent smile care in a comfortable environment
Call us today if you think you need an oral surgery procedure: 248-965-4108. We’re located at 32100 Telegraph Road, Suite 195 in Bingham Farms.
Get Your Mouth Back Into Shape With Dental Surgery
Our dentists at Groth Dental have substantial experience performing surgical procedures. With Dr. Groth’s former position as an adjunct clinical faculty member at the University of Michigan School of Dentistry and current work as the Assistant Clinical Director of the Society of Comprehensive Dentists, you can have peace of mind about being in our expert hands. You can also feel calm and comfortable with inhaled sedation for a soothing experience.
There are several types of dental surgery we routinely perform, including:
- Tooth Extractions – Your dentist will always try to save your tooth whenever possible. However, if removal is required, they’ll make sure to do it quickly and comfortably.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – If these third molars are coming in crooked, are in the wrong location, or are crowding your other teeth, we can remove them to help maintain your oral health.
- Bone Grafts – If a weak jawbone is keeping you from getting dental implants, we can add bone material to your jawbone to stimulate new bone cell growth.
- Ridge Augmentations – Your dentist can build up the tissue and bone on your jaw ridge, either to make it more aesthetically pleasing or to prepare your mouth for implants.
If you need oral surgery in Bingham Farms, call the experienced dental team at Groth Dental: 248-965-4108. You can also .