Choose Oral Health For Every Age & Stage Of Life
You and your family deserve the benefits that come with good oral health. When you are free from cavities and periodontal disease, you feel more confident about your smile. This also makes you more likely to share your happiness with the people around you.
At Groth Dental, our doctors and the rest of our team what to provide the level of care you need in a comfortable setting for you and your loved ones. It’s also why we offer such a wide range of services:
- General Dentistry – Preventing problems is our primary focus during dental cleanings. Our exams are intended to catch any issues as early as possible, so they can be dealt with quickly.
- Invisalign – For teens, orthodontic care can be an important treatment. You also should know that these clear aligners can be effective for adults as well.
- Restorative Dentistry – Whether you develop a cavity, break a tooth, or lose some teeth, you can have your smile back. Tooth-colored fillings, dental crowns, bridges, and dentures can do wonders to revive your smile.
- Dental Implants – Implants act as replacement roots for your missing teeth. Implants make crowns, bridges, and dentures stronger and more stable.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – A beautiful can give your confidence a boost. You can create the smile of your dreams at our office.
- Emergency Dental Care – As a parent, you know that problems can happen in the blink of an eye. Call us anytime, so we can help you as soon as we can.
To help you manage or overcome any feelings of dental anxiety, we have assembled a team of caring professionals. We are happy to offer you comfort amenities, including pillows, blankets, and beverages, and to let you listen to music or watch television as a distraction. To ensure you are pain-free, we also offer laughing gas at our practice.
For a family dentist in Lathrup Village and nearby area, call 248-965-4108 today to make an appointment at Groth Dental.