It’s no fun living with missing teeth. There are many ways that we can restore your teeth here at Groth Dental, but one of the best is by using Bingham Farms dentures. Thanks to technological advances in today’s dentures, these custom teeth are better than ever. Dr. Groth or Dr. Miller can use them to help you:
- Achieve a complete smile full of natural-looking teeth
- Eat and enjoy your favorite foods you’ve had to do without
- Increase your confidence to speak up in public
- Talk more plainly so that you avoid embarrassment
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Make better first impressions when socializing
Modern dentures are nothing like the “false teeth” of past decades. Call Groth Dental today to schedule your dentures consultation: 248-965-4108. We’re located at 32100 Telegraph Road, Suite 195 – two buildings down from Main Street Bank. We make scheduling easy, as we’re open for early morning appointments three days a week.
Get a Bold New Smile With Custom Dentures
It’s very satisfying for the team here at Groth Dental to help a patient regain all their teeth. When a patient leaves our office with a huge smile on their face, we realize we’ve succeeded not only at giving them back their teeth but at improving their life at the same time. Being able to meet and exceed our patients’ expectations is why we enjoy coming to work each day.
That’s why we offer several different types of dentures to our patients; we want you to have choices when it comes to your teeth replacement. Below are a few dentures options that we may be able to use to restore your teeth:
- Conventional Full Dentures – These dentures replace full arches of missing teeth and will restore your chewing capacity.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – When you have some healthy teeth remaining, we’ll use this type of denture to replace a partial arch of missing teeth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Your dentist can anchor a set of dentures to dental implants for superior comfort and stability.
If you’re ready to get all your teeth back using Bingham Farms dentures, call Groth Dental today at 248-965-4108. We want to help you smile confidently and eat comfortably again!