It’s no fun living with missing teeth. There are many ways that we can restore your teeth here at Groth Dental, but one of the best is by using Bingham Farms dentures. Thanks to technological advances in today’s dentures, these custom teeth are better than ever. Dr. Groth or Dr. Miller can use them to help you:Doctor Kevin Groth on dentures Read Transcript
Life happens. People lose their teeth. And fortunately that is something that has a devastating effect on somebody's nutrition, their wellbeing, how they carry forth themselves in public. And ultimately it's something that we can fix that problem. So with dentures, it's something that you can either do a removable one that is something that... It's an affordable option for patients that are looking to have some type of fix to their teeth, or we can do something that's more fixed in their mouth using kind of a combination with implants and also with a denture, and it can be screwed into the implants so it's not having to be coming in and out. You don't have to be worried that things are going to have food underneath it or whatever it might be. And it's allowing patients the opportunity that they didn't have before in a pretty predictable and amazing set up of where the teeth could be. And when you have the ability to eat and function and chew, and I have so many patients that come in and say, 'I can bite into an apple now. I can chew a piece of steak and never had that ability to do that before.' That's a life changing thing. I love apples, I love steak, and I couldn't imagine not being able to eat those. And we can give that person that opportunity that they just didn't have before.
- Achieve a complete smile full of natural-looking teeth
- Eat and enjoy your favorite foods you’ve had to do without
- Increase your confidence to speak up in public
- Talk more plainly so that you avoid embarrassment
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Make better first impressions when socializing
Modern dentures are nothing like the “false teeth” of past decades. Call Groth Dental today to schedule your dentures consultation: 248-965-4108. We’re located at 32100 Telegraph Road, Suite 195 – two buildings down from Main Street Bank. We make scheduling easy, as we’re open for early morning appointments three days a week.
Get a Bold New Smile With Custom Dentures
It’s very satisfying for the team here at Groth Dental to help a patient regain all their teeth. When a patient leaves our office with a huge smile on their face, we realize we’ve succeeded not only at giving them back their teeth but at improving their life at the same time. Being able to meet and exceed our patients’ expectations is why we enjoy coming to work each day.
That’s why we offer several different types of dentures to our patients; we want you to have choices when it comes to your teeth replacement. Below are a few dentures options that we may be able to use to restore your teeth:
- Conventional Full Dentures – These dentures replace full arches of missing teeth and will restore your chewing capacity.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – When you have some healthy teeth remaining, we’ll use this type of denture to replace a partial arch of missing teeth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Your dentist can anchor a set of dentures to dental implants for superior comfort and stability.
If you’re ready to get all your teeth back using Bingham Farms dentures, call Groth Dental today at 248-965-4108. We want to help you smile confidently and eat comfortably again!