It’s no fun living with missing teeth. There are many ways we can restore your teeth here at Groth Dental, but one of the best is with Bingham Farms dentures. Thanks to our advanced technology, these custom teeth are better than ever. Dr. Groth can give you new teeth that will help you:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - GMXcyhsJtzw Doctor Kevin Groth on dentures Read Transcript
Life happens. People lose their teeth. And fortunately that is something that has a devastating effect on somebody's nutrition, their wellbeing, how they carry forth themselves in public. And ultimately it's something that we can fix that problem. So with dentures, it's something that you can either do a removable one that is something that... It's an affordable option for patients that are looking to have some type of fix to their teeth, or we can do something that's more fixed in their mouth using kind of a combination with implants and also with a denture, and it can be screwed into the implants so it's not having to be coming in and out. You don't have to be worried that things are going to have food underneath it or whatever it might be. And it's allowing patients the opportunity that they didn't have before in a pretty predictable and amazing set up of where the teeth could be. And when you have the ability to eat and function and chew, and I have so many patients that come in and say, 'I can bite into an apple now. I can chew a piece of steak and never had that ability to do that before.' That's a life changing thing. I love apples, I love steak, and I couldn't imagine not being able to eat those. And we can give that person that opportunity that they just didn't have before.
- Enjoy eating your favorite foods you’ve had to do without
- Increase your confidence to speak up in public
- Speak clearly and confidently in social and professional settings
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Make better first impressions when socializing
- Show off a natural-looking smile you feel good about
Modern replacement teeth are nothing like the “false teeth” of past decades. Call Groth Dental today at 248-965-4108 to schedule your consultation. We’re located at 32100 Telegraph Road, Suite 195 – two buildings down from Main Street Bank. We make scheduling easy, as we’re open for early morning appointments three days a week.
Smile Proudly & Eat Comfortably With Custom Dentures
We love to help a patient regain all their teeth. When a patient leaves our office with a huge smile on their face, we realize we’ve succeeded not only in giving them back their smile but also in improving their quality of life. Being able to meet and exceed our patients’ expectations is why we enjoy coming to work each day.
That’s why we offer several different types of replacement teeth so you can choose what suits you best. We can restore your teeth and improve your life with:
- Conventional Full Dentures – These dentures replace full arches of missing teeth to restore your chewing capacity.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – When you have some healthy teeth remaining, we’ll use this type of denture to replace a partial arch of missing teeth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Your dentist can anchor a set of dentures to dental implants for superior comfort and stability.
If you’re ready to get all your teeth back with Bingham Farms dentures, call Groth Dental today at 248-965-4108 or . We want to help you smile confidently and eat comfortably again!