Don’t continue hurting! If you’re in dental pain, our team here at Groth Dental is ready to help. Call us now at 248-965-4108 for any Bingham Farms dental emergencies, and we’ll get you into the office quickly, the same day if at all possible. Plus, if you’re an established patient, we can even see you after hours and on weekends. Our team will:
- Focus on your primary dental concern so we can get you the fast help you need
- Help prevent further damage to your teeth, gums, and mouth
- Make any recommendations needed to repair your smile
- Provide follow-up care as needed to make sure your smile stays in great shape
Call us now at 248-965-4108 for your dental dilemma! We’re always here to help, plus we offer laughing gas if you’re nervous about coming to the dentist. Besides Bingham Farms, we also serve the communities of Berkley, Beverly Hills, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Bloomfield Village, Farmington Hills, Franklin, and West Bloomfield.
We’ll Get You Out of Pain & Repair Your Smile
Dental emergencies are unfortunately a fact of life. Chances are, you or a family member will experience one sooner or later. However, a dental crisis doesn’t have to ruin your smile. The expert dentists at Groth Dental, Dr. Groth and Dr. Miller, routinely treat many types of dental disasters, so your smile is sure to be in good hands here.
Below are a few types of treatments we may use to get your smile back on track:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our fillings will repair damage caused by cavities and blend in seamlessly with the rest of your smile.
- Root Canal Treatment – Using this treatment, we can stop your toothache and, in most cases, save your tooth from extraction.
- Tooth Bonding – Using tooth-colored resin, your dentist can quickly repair dental damage like chips and small cracks.
- Tooth Extraction – If your tooth can’t be saved, we can gently remove it to stop your pain and protect your oral health. We can also remove troublesome, painful wisdom teeth.
- TMJ Treatment – With a custom oral appliance, your jaw will soon feel better, plus you’ll eliminate teeth grinding that can damage your tooth enamel.