Don’t continue hurting! If you’re in dental pain, our team here at Groth Dental is ready to help. Call us now at 248-965-4108 for any Bingham Farms dental emergencies, and we’ll get you into the office quickly, the same day if at all possible. Plus, if you’re an established patient, we can even see you after hours and on weekends. Our team will:Doctor Kevin Groth on dental emergencies Read Transcript
Things happen in life and maybe you're about to get married or maybe you're having a baby coming up or you're going on a vacation somewhere and something happens with a tooth or something happens with your jaw that may flare up right at that moment. And it's always the worst timing, right? But we're here for you. I grew up in this environment. I know that things happen, that it's unfortunate. I grew up with my dad coming into the office all the time to see patients because things happen and that's a legacy I still carry forth because I still get phone calls and my cell phone is on my business card and my cell phone's on our emergency number and people can reach me at any point in time because that's how I should treat patients. Because again, we care about the individual and when you care about somebody, you will be here for them. And while we're open Monday through Friday, our doors are open for our patients at any point in time because that's how we treat people here. And that's different than a lot of other places because we genuinely want the best for our patients and we need to give them that type of care.
- Focus on your primary dental concern so we can get you the fast help you need
- Help prevent further damage to your teeth, gums, and mouth
- Make any recommendations needed to repair your smile
- Provide follow-up care as needed to make sure your smile stays in great shape
Call us now at 248-965-4108 for your dental dilemma! We’re always here to help, plus we offer laughing gas if you’re nervous about coming to the dentist. Besides Bingham Farms, we also serve the communities of Berkley, Beverly Hills, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Bloomfield Village, Farmington Hills, Franklin, and West Bloomfield.
We’ll Get You Out of Pain & Repair Your Smile
Dental emergencies are unfortunately a fact of life. Chances are, you or a family member will experience one sooner or later. However, a dental crisis doesn’t have to ruin your smile. The expert dentists at Groth Dental, Dr. Groth and Dr. Miller, routinely treat many types of dental disasters, so your smile is sure to be in good hands here.
Below are a few types of treatments we may use to get your smile back on track:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our fillings will repair damage caused by cavities and blend in seamlessly with the rest of your smile.
- Root Canal Treatment – Using this treatment, we can stop your toothache and, in most cases, save your tooth from extraction.
- Tooth Bonding – Using tooth-colored resin, your dentist can quickly repair dental damage like chips and small cracks.
- Tooth Extraction – If your tooth can’t be saved, we can gently remove it to stop your pain and protect your oral health. We can also remove troublesome, painful wisdom teeth.
- TMJ Treatment – With a custom oral appliance, your jaw will soon feel better, plus you’ll eliminate teeth grinding that can damage your tooth enamel.