You deserve a smile you feel good about sharing, one that makes you look and feel your best everywhere you go. Your cosmetic dentist in Bingham Farms can give you that! Our team at Groth Dental offers a variety of cosmetic procedures that can:Image Title: youtube thumbnail - FSizRZlf4KM Doctor Kevin Groth on cosmetic dentistry Read Transcript
A smile is an important thing, right? You should be able to be proud of who you are and it represents you on a whole different level than any other part of your physical appearance. Your smile speaks wonders about how you are and how you act and if you're happy, if you're or self-confident with it, though that's an issue. And the greatest thing about dentistry nowadays is that we have so many different options to offer to our patients and whether it be Invisalign, whether it be whitening, whether it be veneers, there's a whole multitude of options that we just didn't have in the past. And the greatest thing about our practices that I've been trained by some of the world's best, so it's not something that you can just say patient A, you're going to get the same treatment as patient B. It's all catered and tailored towards that one individual person. And when you can do a combination of all those different outcomes, you rally create a great smile for somebody that they're proud of.
When you can give somebody that smile that they've always wanted, it's an immediate effect that you can see that change in their whole demeanor and their energy. And I've seen patients that I've done full mouth reconstructions on them and they have an amazing smile makeover and all of a sudden now they're losing 70 pounds and now they got a new job and they're happier, their life is more fulfilled. And we can do that with dentistry. And we could do that with cosmetics. And it's one of my favorite things to do because I think the outcomes far outweigh anything else in terms of an effect and a magnitude that we can do going forward from there.
- Conceal chips, stains, and other dental flaws
- Reshape teeth and gums for a more balanced smile
- Improve your dental health with easier oral hygiene
- Make you look years younger with a radiant, beautiful smile
- Help you make better first impressions
- Give you the confidence to pursue your professional goals
- Boost your self-esteem for a more enjoyable social life
Don’t wait another day to get started on your new look! Call Groth Dental today at 248-965-4108 to schedule a consultation. We’re located at 32100 Telegraph Road, Suite 195 in Bingham Farms. We also serve the communities of Beverly Hills, Franklin, Bloomfield Hills, Bloomfield Village, Birmingham, Farmington Hills, West Bloomfield, and Berkley.
Feel Great About Your Smile With Cosmetic Dental Services
At Groth Dental, we make it easy to get the high-quality dental care you need to feel great about your smile. We offer comforting amenities and early morning appointments that fit into your busy schedule. Plus, you’ll always be valued here and treated as an individual with unique needs and goals – never as just a number.
When you come to us for your cosmetic dentistry, we’ll work with you one-on-one to design a custom treatment plan. Here are a few types of cosmetic treatments we offer:
- Teeth Whitening – For fast, dramatic results, whiten your teeth here in our office. For convenient treatment that you control, try one of our take-home kits. Our Opalescence teeth whitening system is stronger, quicker, and safer than any store-bought product.
- Dental Veneers – These thin, porcelain shells are bonded to the front of imperfect teeth to transform your smile. This minimally invasive process allows you to customize your choice of high-quality e.max veneers to your desired size, shape, and color.
- Invisalign – In as few as 12 months, this clear aligners system gently straightens crooked teeth and corrects minor bite problems, all without anyone even noticing you’re wearing them! Plus, you can remove the aligners for eating, easy oral hygiene, and special occasions.
- Tooth Bonding – We shape a composite resin over teeth to repair damage like chips, gaps, stains, cracks, and general wear and tear. Once it’s beautifully shaped, we use a special light to cure and harden the resin so you can leave our office with a fresh new smile after just one visit!
- Gum Reshaping – Fix your “gummy smile” without any cutting or stitching thanks to our gentle, low-power laser. It gently and safely removes excess gum tissue for a more attractive, well-balanced smile.
- Cosmetic Makeovers – We can design a customized treatment plan that combines two or more cosmetic services to create the smile of your dreams as efficiently as possible.
Visit your Bingham Farms cosmetic dentist so you can finally have a glamorous smile you’ll never want to hide. Call Groth Dental at 248-965-4108 today to schedule your consultation, or .