You deserve to have a smile you feel good about and enjoy seeing in the mirror. At Groth Dental, our team can help you create the smile you’ve been longing for. We offer Bingham Farms cosmetic dentistry that can help you:
- Enjoy a confident smile you’ll want to show off everywhere
- Increase your overall self-esteem
- Make better first impressions
- Maintain good oral hygiene easier
- Look younger, healthier, and more vibrant
- Gain an edge in your career and professional life
- Enjoy more relaxed dating and romantic moments
Don’t wait another day to get started on your new look! Call Groth Dental today at 248-965-4108 to schedule a consultation. We’re located at 32100 Telegraph Road, Suite 195 in Bingham Farms. We also serve the communities of Beverly Hills, Franklin, Bloomfield Hills, Bloomfield Village, Birmingham, Farmington Hills, West Bloomfield, and Berkley.
Take Your Pick of Great Cosmetic Dental Services
At Groth Dental, we make it easy to get the high-quality dental care you need to feel good about your smile. We offer early morning appointments that fit into your busy schedule. Plus, you’ll always be valued here and treated as an individual with unique needs and goals – never as just a number.
When you come to us for your cosmetic dentistry service, we’ll work with you one-on-one to design a custom treatment plan. Below are a few types of cosmetic dentistry that we offer here:
- Teeth Whitening – For your convenience, we offer in-office whitening and at-home treatment, both using the Opalescence system. For the fastest and most dramatic results, choose to whiten your teeth in our office. For more flexibility, take home a professional-strength kit to use whenever you want. Either option will be quicker and safer than store-bought strips or kits.
- Dental Veneers – These thin shells of porcelain can be bonded to the front of damaged teeth to quickly give you a more attractive smile. The procedure is minimally invasive, plus your new veneers can be custom-shaped and tinted to give you a completely natural-looking smile. We use the e.max line of veneers because they offer our patients the best combination of quality and value.
- Invisalign – Rather than the two years or longer that traditional braces take, you could complete your Invisalign treatment in as few as 12 months. Invisalign uses clear plastic teeth aligners that are completely comfortable to wear and nearly invisible to others. Plus, they’re easily removable for eating, brushing, or a special occasion. Our Invisalign consultations are always free!
- Tooth Bonding – Your dentist will sculpt a putty-like composite resin onto your teeth to repair damage like chips, gaps, stains, cracks, pits, and general wear and tear. Once the resin looks just as it should, we will use a special light to cure and harden it. You’ll leave our office after one appointment with a beautiful new smile.
- Gum Reshaping – Using a gentle, low-power laser, we can safely remove excess gum tissue to give your smile a more even appearance. Reshaping is a great treatment for eliminating a “gummy smile” and balancing out your teeth-to-gum ratio. Best of all, no cutting or stitches are involved.
- Cosmetic Makeovers – Your dentist will use a comprehensive approach when helping you design a cosmetic treatment plan combining several of our services. They will make sure that you end up with a beautiful smile but also that the function of your teeth is maintained. We’ll work to ensure your new smile exceeds all your expectations!