It’s never too late to get a beautiful, even smile. If you’ve dreamed of having rows of straight teeth, we can make it happen using Invisalign in Bingham Farms. Drs. Groth and Miller provide this innovative orthodontic treatment that can help you:Doctor Kevin Groth on Invisalign Read Transcript
Invisalign is an amazing treatment option. So oftentimes, patients come to us and there's shifting, going on, there's things that are changing and they don't know why, but they want to address it. 'I had ortho in the past and now things are relapsing back to what it once was and I'm not happy with it.' Well, with these clear trays that you wear throughout the day, you can shift teeth and you can do it predictably, and it's an amazing result that you can get from when someone has crooked, crowded teeth and change them to a more straightened, beautiful smile, by just wearing these clear trays that are nearly invisible.
They know by doing Invisalign, it's an option for them that allow for the most stable situation for their teeth for the rest of their life. And personally, we do it all the time with our patients and it's amazing to see the results from a dental perspective, but also just from a self confidence perspective for the patient. They're very happy, they're more comfortable, they're able to smile without, you know, having to do a weird little hide of the smile. You throw out a whitening in there afterwards and the results are amazing.
- Feel confident about your smile in any setting
- Make good oral hygiene easier to maintain
- Enjoy carefree romantic moments
- Make better first impressions
- Look younger, healthier, and more attractive
Call 248-965-4108 now for a complimentary Invisalign consultation at Groth Dental. Our friendly office is on Telegraph Road, not far from Franklin Cider Mill.
Enjoy Easy Teeth Straightening Using Clear Aligners
No longer are clunky metal braces the only game in town when it comes to straightening teeth. The Invisalign system has allowed millions of people to correct their crooked, gapped, and uneven teeth and enjoy beautiful new smiles.
Instead of metal brackets, wires, and bands, the Invisalign technique uses a series of smooth plastic aligners to gently move your teeth. The aligners are much more comfortable than traditional braces, and our cosmetic dentistry patients have no trouble adjusting to them. Here’s how the process works:
- Once your dentist determines you’re a good candidate for Invisalign treatment, we’ll gather images, scans, and X-rays of your mouth.
- We’ll then develop a customized treatment plan to create your series of aligners.
- You’ll wear each set of aligners for about two weeks before moving on to the next set and visit us for progress checks about every six weeks.
- You’ll wear your aligners for 20 to 22 hours a day, but you can remove them for eating, brushing, or special occasions.
- In roughly a year, you will complete your treatment and have a beautiful, straight smile.
Best of all, since your Invisalign aligners are crafted from nearly invisible plastic, others will hardly notice you’re wearing them. You don’t have to tell your friends and coworkers you’re having orthodontic treatment – they’ll just see your teeth getting straighter and straighter by the week!
Are you ready for straight teeth with Invisalign in Bingham Farms? Call Groth Dental today at 248-965-4108 for a complimentary consultation. You can also . We can’t wait to help you smile more boldly!