Dental Implants Add Strength Back Into Your Bite
Missing teeth after your smile, which can change how you eat and speak. It also can affect your self-confidence. Dental implants can deal with all of these concerns. With implants, you can:
- Restore your strong bite and capacity to chew
- Revive your sense of self-esteem
- Feel assured that your brand-new teeth won’t slide around in your mouth
- Protect your jaw against bone loss
At Groth Dental, your dentist desires your new teeth to look, feel, and function as well as healthy, natural teeth. You have the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an assessment. By working together, we can determine a plan to place your smile back on the right track and set the stage for your long-lasting dental health.
The very best services will depend upon the number of teeth you need to replace. You can recreate your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant – This is basically a complete man-made tooth with a dental crown and your dental implant acting as the root replacement.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace several teeth, start with implants as your structure. Including a bridge fills the gap in your smile without the need to reshape healthy teeth to fortify your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Standard dentures rest over your gums, which means they can shift when you eat or speak. With a set of implants, your dentures are anchored in place, so they don’t move around.
- All-on-4® Treatment – This advanced technique permits you to obtain four implants and a set of teeth on the very same visit. You’ll repair your smile in less time.
It’s time to rebuild your smile and your confidence. Set up your appointment at Groth Dental to find out exactly how you can obtain dental implants in Bingham Farms. Call 248-965-4108 or .