Losing teeth can be upsetting. Nevertheless, it does not need to be. With dental implants in Huntington Woods, MI, you are giving yourself replacement teeth that look excellent and work as well as – if not better than – your real teeth. By coming to us for this procedure, you get these benefits:
- Doctors with extensive experience and training
- An array of dental implant treatments, from single-tooth replacement to full-mouth reconstruction
- Comfort amenities and dental sedation options
- Technology to improve the quality and efficiency of your oral care
Figure out which implants are most appropriate for you by setting up a consultation with one of our doctors. You might able to get your implants and brand-new teeth at the exact very same visit!
There’s an implant solution for virtually every smile. Our dental professionals can help you decide which is appropriate for you. You can receive:
- Implants With Crowns – To replace one lost tooth or multiple teeth, we can secure long-lasting and stunning dental crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – A bridge anchored to implants is a wonderful alternative for filling an area left by numerous lost teeth. Unlike a conventional bridge, we will not need to drill into any healthy teeth.
- Implant Dentures – You won’t need to be concerned about replacement teeth that move or shift out of place with implant dentures. Plus, you can forget problems like denture and adhesive relinings.
- All-on-4® Implants – With this one-day therapy, we’ll attach a total arch of teeth to only four implants. It is a lot less invasive and a lot more budget-friendly than other sorts of full-mouth teeth replacement with implants.
Call Groth Dental right now at 248-965-4108 or contact us to organize your consultation for dental implants in Huntington Woods, MI.