No one likes to think about having a tooth removed. Actually, a tooth extraction is far down the list of options for Drs. Groth and Miller when it comes to repairing your smile. However, if you do need tooth removal in Bingham Farms, you’ll be in experienced hands. Here are some other great features of our dental practice to consider for your procedure:
- We offer you relaxing laughing gas for a painless procedure.
- You’ll have access to pillows, blankets, TVs, headphones, and streaming video.
- Our team works hard to provide each patient a personalized, comfortable dental experience.
- We’ll give you complete follow-up instructions after your extraction to make sure your healing is quick and comfortable.
Call us today if you think you need a tooth removed: 248-965-4108. We can help you feel better soon!
Rely on Us For Comfortable Care
Removing a tooth may be necessary if it is too badly damaged or diseased. You can always count on your dentist here at Groth Dental to do it quickly, efficiently, and comfortably.
We can also perform wisdom teeth removal if needed. These “third molars” often come through and cause problems with your oral health. We can safely remove them to prevent damage to your other teeth and gums.
If possible, we will always try to save a damaged or diseased tooth. We have several restorative dentistry treatments that can often preserve a tooth, including:
- Tooth Fillings – Our natural-colored fillings will blend in perfectly with the rest of your smile.
- Root Canal Treatment – Your dentist can remove the diseased inner portion of your tooth and save the tooth from extraction in many cases.
- Dental Crowns – We can have our lab partner make a sturdy crown that will cover your damaged tooth to strengthen and protect it.
Call us today if you think you need tooth removal in Bingham Farms: 248-965-4108. Our team is here to help you restore your oral health.