No one likes to think about having a tooth removed. Actually, a tooth extraction is far down the list of options for Drs. Groth and Miller when it comes to repairing your smile. However, if you do need tooth removal in Bingham Farms, you’ll be in experienced hands.
Here are some other great features of scheduling your procedure at Groth Dental:
- You can make a same-day appointment in most cases if you’re in pain.
- We administer local anesthesia and offer you relaxing laughing gas for a painless procedure.
- You’ll have access to pillows, blankets, TVs, headphones, and streaming video in a private room.
- Our team works hard to provide each patient a personalized, comfortable dental experience.
- We’ll give you complete follow-up instructions after your extraction to ensure quick, comfortable healing.
Call 248-965-4108 today if you need to have a tooth removed. We can help you feel better soon!
Rely on Us For Comfortable Care
Removing a tooth may be necessary if it is too badly damaged or diseased. You can always count on our dentists at Groth Dental to do it quickly, efficiently, and comfortably.
We can also perform wisdom teeth removal if needed. These third molars often come through and cause problems with your oral health. We can safely remove them to prevent damaging your other teeth and your gums.
If possible, we will always try to save a damaged or diseased tooth. We have several restorative dentistry treatments that can preserve a tooth, including:
- Tooth Fillings – Our natural-colored fillings will blend in perfectly with the rest of your smile.
- Root Canal Treatment – Your dentist can remove the diseased inner portion of your tooth and save it from extraction in many cases.
- Dental Crowns – We can have our lab partner make a sturdy crown that will cover your damaged tooth to strengthen and protect it.
Call Groth Dental today at 248-965-4108 if you need tooth removal in Bingham Farms or . Our team is here to restore your oral health.