At Groth Dental, we provide our patients with a number of great cosmetic dentistry services to improve their smiles. One of the quickest of these treatments is Bingham Farms tooth bonding. Here are some key benefits of this service:
- Dental bonding takes only about 30-60 minutes per tooth, which means you can get immediate results.
- The treatment is also minimally invasive, so it’s ideal for patients who may be intimidated by the idea of more invasive procedures.
- Tooth bonding is very affordable compared to alternatives like dental veneers and cosmetic crowns, so it’s an ideal option if you want to restore your smile on a budget.
Call the expert dental team at Groth Dental today for an appointment: 248-965-4108. Drs. Groth and Miller are ready to help you get your smile back in shape. For your convenience, we offer early morning appointments.
Tooth Bonding Lets You Put Your Best Smile Forward
A recent survey found that 45 percent of people believe a smile is your best feature, no matter what age you are. Over time, our teeth can become damaged and worn. After a while, you may not even pay attention to small chips, gaps, and wear, but your smile is actually one of the first things that others will notice about you. Make sure your smile is helping you make the best first impressions you can.
Dental bonding uses a material known as composite resin, made of tiny particles of glass and plastic. This is the same sturdy material that we use in our tooth-colored fillings. Here’s how the cosmetic bonding process works:
- Your dentist will clean your mouth and prepare your teeth before applying the resin.
- Next, they will choose a resin that matches the color of your surrounding teeth perfectly and apply it to your tooth, sculpting it into the proper shape and size.
- Once the resin is molded into the right shape, your dentist will apply a UV light to the resin. The light hardens the resin so it can be trimmed and the shape further refined.
If you have extensive smile damage, or if you have several teeth that need repair, you may want to consider veneers. Dr. Groth or Dr. Miller can bond these custom, fingernail-shaped wafers to the front of your teeth to instantly transform your smile. Our team will discuss all your options with you and help you make the decision that’s right for your needs.
Tooth bonding in Bingham Farms can make your smile beautiful again. Call Groth Dental today at 248-965-4108 for an appointment.