You are likely to have a packed calendar if you have a family. Scheduling activities can be difficult. We make booking your dental appointments easier with hours as early as 7 a.m. Your family can get the care they need from our staff with thorough services like:
- General Dentistry – All ages need regular services like examinations, cleanings, and gum disease treatment to remain in top dental health. Prevent problems with fluoride and dental sealants.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – For a self-confidence increase, enhance your smile with teeth bleaching, veneers, tooth bonding, and gum reshaping.
- Invisalign – Adults and teenagers can take advantage of metal-free orthodontic treatment with Invisalign. You’ll value the nearly unnoticeable appearance and benefit of clear plastic aligners.
- Emergency Dental Care – We want to help you relieve your dental pain as quickly as possible. Contact us anytime for help.
- Restorative Dentistry – Fix anything from tooth decay to missing teeth with our wide range of restorative services.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are the most realistic method to change teeth. Whether you get a single implant with a crown to change one tooth or an All-on-4® procedure to replace most or all of your teeth, you’ll enjoy a natural look and function.
- Oral Surgery – Tooth extraction, wisdom teeth removal, bone grafts, and ridge augmentations are offered.
You can stay relaxed throughout any treatment with our inhaled sedation options.
So your family can get the care they require, we accept insurance plans and a variety of payment options, including third-party financing. If you do not have insurance, you can join one of our membership plans to conserve money on your dental care.
You can or call 248-965-4108 to schedule an appointment with your family dentist in Huntington Woods. Visit Groth Dental soon!