Opt For One Office For Your Family’s Oral Care
We know that every patient who visits our office is important. By learning more about you and your loved ones, we can provide the best care that we can at Groth Dental.
One of the advantages of coming to our practice is that we can satisfy the dental needs of people at various phases of life. By using modern-day strategies and technology, you can count on excellent and streamlined care.
Our dedication to individualized care helps you feel at ease in our office. Our dental sedation and advanced technology make it possible for your treatments to be pain-free and efficient, too. We wish to make it simple for you to get the advantages of our services:
- General Dentistry – We emphasize preventive care with dental cleanings and exams. Yet, we are prepared to treat problems like gum disease when needed. Together, we can keep your family’s mouths free of decay and gum issues.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – You can have the smile of your dream with our cosmetic care. Professional whitening, dental veneers, and tooth bonding are a few ways we can enhance the look of your teeth.
- Invisalign – Crooked teeth, gaps in your smile, and misaligned bites can leave you feeling uncomfortable about your smile. Invisalign aligners can give you a discreet way to straighten your teeth.
- Restorative Dentistry – Decayed, harmed, and dislocated teeth can impact your joy and your oral health. We can fix or restore teeth at our office.
- Dental Implants – If you do need to have teeth restored, implants can serve as replacement roots to secure your dentures, bridges, or crowns for a lifetime.
Everyone at Groth Dental wishes to keep you and your loved ones healthy and happy. We go out of our way to make dental visits worry-free and relaxing. You also should ask about our VIP membership plan to handle the expenses of your regular treatments.
You can get caring care from our family dentist. In West Bloomfield Township, call 248-965-4108 now to make an appointment at Groth Dental