Most people are under the impression that a root canal is one of the most painful dental procedures. But the truth is that modern root canals in Bingham Farms are nearly as simple and comfortable as having a cavity filled, especially when performed by Dr. Groth.
Root canal treatment at Groth Dental will:
- Put an end to the throbbing pain caused by your diseased tooth
- Prevent further damage to your other teeth and gums
- Make biting and chewing comfortable again
- Save your tooth from extraction with a dental crown
Call Groth Dental today at 248-965-4108 to make an appointment so you can feel better soon. We offer same-day emergency appointments whenever possible. Besides Bingham Farms, we also serve the communities of Beverly Hills, Bloomfield Hills, Bloomfield Village, Franklin, Birmingham, Farmington Hills, West Bloomfield, and Berkley.
Get Out of Pain Fast With Root Canal Treatment
Contrary to what most people believe, root canal therapy is designed to eliminate your dental pain, not cause it. If the inner part of your tooth (known as the pulp chamber) becomes infected, you can experience intense pain. The pulp can become diseased either through an untreated cavity or by bacteria that enter a tooth through cracks and other weak spots on the enamel.
Either way, the result is the same – root canal treatment will be necessary to stop your pain, repair the tooth, and save it from extraction. We’ll make sure you’re fully numb before we begin any work, plus you can receive laughing gas if you need a little extra help relaxing. We even offer pillows, blankets, TVs, headphones, and private patient care rooms to help you feel comfortable.
Then one of our experienced dentists will:
- Use special equipment to clean out the diseased part of the tooth
- Sterilize the tooth with medication
- Fill the tooth with a rubberlike material known as gutta-percha
- Cap the tooth with a crown to strengthen it, restore function, and prevent further problems
Bingham Farms root canals can be a pleasant experience at Groth Dental. Call us today at 248-965-4108 to schedule an appointment. Don’t keep suffering in pain!