Produce a Personalized Treatment Plan to Improve Your Smile
Whether you desire a little cosmetic enhancement or a major smile transformation, you’ll find what you’re searching for at Groth Dental. You can take advantage of our services:
- Teeth Whitening – With both in-office whitening and at-home treatment, using the Opalescence system, you have two great ways of removing deep stains from your smile.
- Dental Veneers – Get a set of custom-shaped porcelain veneers to hide breaks, chips, gaps, and more. Our e.max veneers offer a combination of quality and value.
- Invisalign – Instead of brackets and wires, you can use custom-made, clear plastic aligners to correct crooked and crowded teeth and resolve bite problems. Plus, our Invisalign consultations are free!
- Tooth Bonding – By using composite resin, we can repair chips, gaps, stains, cracks, pits, and general wear and tear. You could see a change in a single appointment with this treatment
- Gum Reshaping – We remove extra gum tissue with a gentle, low-power laser. This can transform your “gummy smile” and create a better teeth-to-gum ratio.
- Cosmetic Makeovers – By combining multiple services, you see a more dramatic improvement in your smile.
Our dental professionals will work with you to develop an individualized treatment plan to help you achieve your smile goals. If you’re using Invisalign, digital simulation technology can offer you a preview of your brand-new smile.
Our team wants every aspect of your experience at our office also surpasses your expectations. During your appointments, you can watch television, enjoy a beverage, and relax in one of our private rooms. To keep you pain-free, we offer laughing gas, too.
If you have any concerns about cost, we have flexible payment options, including financing with CareCredit, to help you manage this investment in yourself.
Ready to have the lovely smile you deserve? Contact our cosmetic dentist near Southfield, MI Call 248-965-4108 or at Groth Dental.