Your Franklin, MI dentist wishes to make Groth Dental your trusted source for top-notch treatments to keep your smile radiant and healthy. You will experience services like:
- General Dentistry – Keep your teeth and gums clean, healthy, and safe with regular cleanings, exams, mouthguards, decay prevention, and dry mouth remedies.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Get the gorgeous smile you’ve always wanted with teeth bleaching, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, dental veneers, and more!
- Restorative Dentistry – Tooth fillings and dental crowns and bridges can fix a harmed smile while maintaining its natural look and brightness.
- Emergency Dental Care – We will go out of our way to offer quick relief for your unanticipated, unpleasant dental crises.
- Invisalign – Enjoy eating, brush and floss your teeth quickly, and align crooked teeth without anybody seeing your braces when you choose Invisalign clear aligners!
- Oral Surgery – Make room for dental implants, prepare for orthodontic treatment, and extract problem teeth with oral surgery performed right here in our practice.
- Dental Implants – For the most enduring investment in your oral health and the most natural oral function, we can replace your teeth with restorations connected to dental implants.
- TMJ Treatment – Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and other uncomfortable signs of TMJ disorder can be alleviated with our personalized night guard that alleviates pressure on the jaw joint and enables your jaw to heal naturally.
If it’s hard for you to keep up with regular dentist visits for exams and cleanings, you might be among the millions of other adults who struggle with dental anxiety. Our caring, experienced staff can offer relief, consisting of relaxing comforts like warm blankets, pillows, relaxing music and headphones, and dental sedation options, all designed with your convenience in mind and to calm any nerves you have about treatment.
We also aim to make your dental care more affordable, providing frequent specials and promos as a method to thank you for your loyalty. You can pay for dental treatment with cash, checks, charge card, and dental insurance, and you can also supplement the expenses utilizing our third-party financing option, CareCredit.
Call us today at 248-965-4108 to arrange a consultation with a Franklin, MI dentist at Groth Dental.