Our team at Groth Dental remains committed to helping every patient feel great about their teeth. When you look in the mirror, we want you to see the smile you have dreamed of having. You can make that dream come true, whether you want to make a small change or a big transformation. To get there, you may need the benefit of one or more of our services:
- Teeth Whitening — Professional whitening remains one of our most popular and effective services. Whether you prefer an in-office treatment or a take-home kit, you can remove deep stains from your smile.
- Dental Veneers — Veneers are another great option for many of our patients. Veneers are made to conceal problems and to change the appearance of your teeth. You can use this service to hide breaks, cracks, crooked teeth, discolored teeth, gaps between your teeth, and more.
- Tooth Bonding — Bonding is a versatile treatment as well. It can be used as a cost-effective option to change breaks, chips, cracks, signs of wear, and small gaps to fix your smile.
- Invisalign — Clear aligners have proven to be effective for many patients who would like to correct bite problems or straighten crooked teeth. These are much more discreet than brackets and wires, which is one reason many people prefer this orthodontic treatment.
- Gum Reshaping — For patients with gummy smiles, this procedure can remove excess periodontal tissue. This can reveal your pearly white teeth.
If you want to combine multiple treatments, we can give you a complete cosmetic makeover. Depending on your needs, you may also benefit from restorative services, such as tooth-colored fillings, dental crowns, or replacement teeth. Your smile can look natural and complete once again.
During your appointment, we want you to feel relaxed as well. Choose from our many comfort options, such as blankets, pillows, and beverages. If you have any anxiety about your treatment, you can take advantage of our dental sedation as well.
You can reach your smile goals no matter what your smile looks like today. Chose our Berkley, MI cosmetic dentistry to start your journey to a better smile. Call 248-965-4108 Groth Dental to request a consultation!