When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you need a dental professional prepared to deal with the difficulty of repairing your smile. That’s exactly what you’ll discover at Groth Dental. Our team is composed of talented, experienced dental professionals. Our thoughtful team members will provide you with the very best oral care possible.
If so, we can bring out sedation prior to your treatment to relax you and relieve your nerves. We’ll furthermore go at your pace and address any questions you have concerning your oral treatment.
When you come in for your oral emergency, we’ll examine you and suggest restorative dental care to stop your pain and get your smile back on course. Below are a number of sorts of oral emergencies we frequently deal with, and actions you can take before you come to our office:
- Toothache – Wash your mouth with lukewarm water, then use ice or a cold compress on your cheek to help reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Fractured or Broken Tooth – Use ice to eliminate pain and swelling, and bring any broken portions with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Retrieve the tooth by the crown (visible part in your smile), and put it in a container of milk or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling – Put a touch of dental cement where the filling was as a short-term measure.
- Soft-Tissue Injury – Use gauze or a wet tea bag to stop any kind of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown – Apply oral adhesive or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and attempt to put it back into location. Bring it with you if it will not remain in place.
- Damaged or Loose Dental Appliance – Dental wax or gauze can truly help keep any soft edges from worsening your mouth.
Visit your experienced emergency dentist in West Bloomfield Township when time is of the essence. Call Groth Dental now at 248-965-4108 or for a consultation.