We make booking your dental visits as easy as possible by using extended hours as early as 7 a.m. The entire family can get the care they need from our team with detailed services like:
- General Dentistry – All ages require regular services like exams, cleanings, and gum disease treatment to stay in top dental health.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – For a confidence boost, enhance your smile with teeth bleaching, veneers, tooth bonding, and gum reshaping.
- Invisalign – Teenagers and grownups can take advantage of metal-free orthodontic treatment with Invisalign. You’ll appreciate the nearly undetectable look and benefit of clear plastic aligners.
- Restorative Dentistry – You can receive fillings, crowns, and bridges to repair or replace teeth at our office.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are the most lifelike way to replace teeth. Whether you get a single implant with a crown or full-mouth reconstruction, you’ll delight in a natural-looking smile and functional replacement teeth.
- Oral Surgery – Tooth extraction (including wisdom teeth removal), ridge augmentations, and bone grafts are available.
- Emergency Dental Care – Whenever possible, we offer same-day care to provide relief when you or a loved one has a dental emergency.
- TMJ Treatment – Prevent teeth grinding, jaw pain, and frequent headaches with one of our bite guards.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Stop snoring and enjoy deep, rejuvenating sleep with a custom-made oral appliance.
You can remain relaxed throughout any treatment with our sedation options. Even kids can receive fast-acting laughing gas for safe, pain-free, and worry-free dental visits.
So your family can get the care they need, we accept insurance plans, including Delta Dental. You can sign up for our membership plan to save cash on your dental care if you don’t have insurance coverage.
Call 248-965-4108 now to check out a family dentist in Southfield, MI. Our team at Groth Dental looks forward to meeting you!