Missing teeth affect people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This disrupts your enjoyment of day-to-day live and produces apprehension concerning in personal and professional situations. Dental implants can address all of these concerns. With implants, you can:
- Restore your robust bite and ability to chew
- Revive your sense of self-esteem
- Feel assured that your brand-new teeth will not move around in your mouth
- Revive your self-esteem in personal and professional relationships
At Groth Dental, your dentist wants your new teeth to appear, feel, and work as well as healthy, natural teeth. When you come in for an appointment, you receive the benefit of our years of expertise and training in teeth replacements. Together, we can create a plan to place your smile back on course and set the stage for your long-lasting oral health and wellness.
The very best solutions will rely on the number of teeth you require to restore. You can recreate your smile with these solutions:
- Dental Crown With an Implant – This is essentially a total artificial tooth with the dental implant as the root and the dental crown capping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace multiple teeth, start with implants as your structure. Including a bridge fills in the gap in your smile without the requirement to reshape other teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Conventional dentures sit over your gums, which means they can shift when you talk or eat. With a series of implants, your dentures are secured in place, so they don’t slip around.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Make implants the foundation of rebuilding your oral health.
Call 248-885-8247 or . Set up your examination at Groth Dental to find out just how you can get dental implants in Southfield, MI. It’s time to recover your smile and your self-confidence.