Losing teeth can be disturbing. It does not need to be. With dental implants in Farmington, MI, you can enjoy replacement teeth that look terrific and work similarly as well as – if not much better than – your real teeth.
By coming to us for your care, you can count on:
- A team that consists of teeth replacement experts with years of experience
- Calming sedation for pain-free, worry-free appointments
- A wide range of teeth implant treatments, from single-tooth replacement to full-mouth reconstruction
- Cutting-edge technology, including scans to assess your jaw health
Determine which implants are most ideal for you with a consultation. You may even have the ability to get your implants and new teeth at the exact same time!
There’s an implant remedy for virtually every smile. Let’s work together to decide which is proper for you. You can receive:
- Implants With Crowns – To replace an individual tooth or several teeth, we can secure long-lasting and attractive crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – A bridge attached to implants is a wonderful alternative for filling a space left by several missing teeth. Unlike a basic bridge, we won’t need to drill into healthy teeth.
- Implant Dentures – You will not have to bother with replacement teeth that slide or shift out of place with dental implant dentures. Plus, you can forget headaches like denture and adhesive relinings.
- All-on-4® Implants – With this therapy, we’ll attach a complete arch of teeth on the same day you receive four implants. It is less invasive and a cost-effective approach to full-mouth teeth replacement with implants.
You can make appointments as early as 7 a.m. to fit your schedule. Plus, we offer a variety of payment options and membership plans that can help you manage your care within your budget.
Call Groth Dental right now at 248-965-4108 or to organize a consultation for dental implants in Farmington, MI.