Our dentist believes that a healthy mouth is good for your overall health. People feel much better about themselves and show more self-confidence if they look good. If they’re able to consume healthier food, their total health will improve.
That’s why our dental group thinks that it is essential to sustain and maintain a healthy smile. We make it our focus every day to assist our patients to enjoy their best smiles possible so that their quality of life will enhance. Each of our dental services can be custom adapted to the unique needs and wants of the patient. When you make Groth Dental your brand-new doctor for your family, you can get all these services in one convenient location:
- General Dentistry – Enjoy good oral health with routine examinations, gum disease treatment, preventive care, and custom-fit mouthguards.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Rebuild your ailing smile with a brand-new crown or bridge. You’ll have the ability to consume easily and smile with full self-confidence again.
- Dentures – We offer a number of types of dentures depending on your requirements, consisting of full, partial, and implant-secured dentures.
- Dental Implants – We can change your knocked-out teeth while likewise enhancing your oral health and overall body health.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Create an entire makeover with dental veneers, teeth bleaching, tooth bonding, and Invisalign for orthodontic care.
- Restorative Dentistry – We have numerous services that will fix your teeth and make it simpler to bite, chew, and smile again.
- Oral Surgery – We offer tooth extraction, wisdom teeth extraction, bone grafts, and ridge augmentations.
- TMJ Treatment – Your doctor can eliminate jaw discomfort and teeth grinding with a custom-fit oral appliance.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Get the restful sleep you need and enhance your total health with a personalized sleep device that fits comfortably in your mouth.
Do not delay getting a lovely smile and a healthier body. Call Groth Dental. Meet your new dentist in Huntington Woods, MI. Call 248-965-4108 today to make an appointment.